GR Yaris Has the MyT hard brakes and hard accelerations been recalibrated?

Gyp

Totally Hooked
Mar 2, 2022
Journeys and driving habits (or whatever it was called) seems to have disappeared from the website.

Perhaps that's until they've added the accelerating and braking back in

Duke

Totally Hooked
Dec 27, 2021
Yeah, it's not recorded my commute this morning. Weird.

Gyp

Totally Hooked
Mar 2, 2022
It's back. Sort of.

It missed 3 1/2 of my journeys this morning, starting half way through one of them.

3 hard accelerations and 1 hard brake after that though, which is, err, several fewer than the last time I drove it

TakumiF

Fascinated Member
Dec 21, 2021
mine has been showing "bad acceleration" and "bad braking" when clicking on the icons in the map. in the summary it just shows 0 hard braking/acceleration.

Gyp

Totally Hooked
Mar 2, 2022
mine has been showing "bad acceleration" and "bad braking" when clicking on the icons in the map. in the summary it just shows 0 hard braking/acceleration.

Perhaps that means you're rubbish at it and need to try harder... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: MRSUB

TakumiF

Fascinated Member
Dec 21, 2021
yeah its weird that no one else has this on here. it changed several weeks ago. there was one trip that had a combination of hard acceleration and bad acceleration. now all i get is bad acceleration.

MIKEGR

Fascinated Member
Mar 20, 2022
yeah its weird that no one else has this on here. it changed several weeks ago. there was one trip that had a combination of hard acceleration and bad acceleration. now all i get is bad acceleration.
Mine has been coming up as "BAD" acceleration and Brakes over the last couple of weeks and now hasn't recorded my last couple of journeys at all.

• Sad
Reactions: TakumiF

Goffy

Absorbed member
Feb 4, 2022
Mine does seem to be far less sensitive recently, something to do with the recall?

TakumiF

Fascinated Member
Dec 21, 2021
wait till they disconnect u from connected services and then u wont be able to see any of your trips/analytics. not sure how this happened. still waiting for a reply for myT. I have a feeling they will add me back and all the history has gone.

Onehp

Totally Hooked
Dec 6, 2021
Scandinavia
Now noticed mine (in Swedish) has updated from 'powerful/hard' acceleration/braking to 'bad' acceleration/braking. That's... interesting. Even more so on a GR car...
Correction, it says bad when I press on the icons on the map, and I have confirmed it says so in English also...

Gr_dan

Absorbed member
Oct 5, 2022
I have no plans to use the MyT app, I’m not sure that tracking my driving style would end well if anyone had reason to gain access to it 🤣

Reactions: doogle83 and Gyp
D

Deleted member 534

Guests
It's handy for find my car if it ever gets stolen. Basically a free tracker.

We helped a guy get his stolen one back on the old GR Yaris forum.

He had bought a used car and didn't know about find my car on the app

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Onehp

MarkoS

Totally Hooked
Sep 23, 2022
Not sure if setting the dtuk on 3+3 messed up something, but on app my fuel economy is like hybrid lol, around 6l/100km in city. Map 3 is called efficiency tho 😂