maybe collected 18/12/2022?Scarlet Flare
Cicuit Pack
Ordered 10/6/2022
Collected 18/12/2023
21944
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
maybe collected 18/12/2022?Scarlet Flare
Cicuit Pack
Ordered 10/6/2022
Collected 18/12/2023
21944
Yep you could be rightmaybe collected 18/12/2022?
That'll teach me to use an old phoneYep you could be right![]()
Depends on the market, but yes, you'll probably only get it a little in advance of the actual delivery to the delaer.Placed an order for a circuit pack in 25/05/23 in Sweden. ETA is April 24. Production number available only at delivery right?
Have I not made the list?#13207 (apparently manufactured 08/07/2021!)
Scarlet Flare, Circuit Pack
At dealer: 06/04/2022
UK
Hi, so it is still possible to order one in Sweden. I ordered mine on 12/22 and thought I would be one of the last ones that had the opportunity to order in sweden.Placed an order for a circuit pack in 25/05/23 in Sweden. ETA is April 24. Production number available only at delivery right?
Yeah, a dealer in gothenburg said that it was not possible anymore, but the website is still live, so I went and ordered one from other dealer. When is your ETA?Hi, so it is still possible to order one in Sweden. I ordered mine on 12/22 and thought I would be one of the last ones that had the opportunity to order in sweden.
Sorry, not sure how I missed it considering we discussed it. I have p it as a September 2021 car as nearly all the 13xxx cars are September 2021Have I not made the list?![]()