GRMN Yaris GRMN speculation

Yeah, sad to think it'll probably be garaged and barely used, cars, especially that one, are made for driving,

to each their own I suppose 🤷‍♂️
 
The RC spec would be my ultimate, These GRMN models will be way too expensive to have to be 'trashed'.
Halo cars..
 
Yeah, sad to think it'll probably be garaged and barely used, cars, especially that one, are made for driving,

to each their own I suppose 🤷‍♂️
I think people who have the money to buy a Yaris for 200k are not afraid to drive them. I would atleast. xD
 
It would be a nice quiz for wifey - guess which car is more expensive - our Yaris or neighbours new Porsche?
 
When I said I prefer a Yaris to a Porsche, I didn't mean it like that...
 
I love my GR, but there's no way a (very) mildly tickled one is worth that much to me.

As far as speculation goes I'm not even sure it makes sense. It's just not special enough compared to some other 'big bucks' track-focused specials like NISMO GTRs or GT Porsches.
 
I love my GR, but there's no way a (very) mildly tickled one is worth that much to me.

As far as speculation goes I'm not even sure it makes sense. It's just not special enough compared to some other 'big bucks' track-focused specials like NISMO GTRs or GT Porsches.
More rare than GT Porsche
 
Yeah, £120k is a lot of money for a Yaris... could buy a normal one, and a spare, and one to gut and to turn into a rally car

That said, a lot of people said £35k was a lot for a Yaris too.
 
More rare than GT Porsche
Haha, true. But GT Porkers actually seem quite common nowadays.

Besides, if it was only about rarity you’d buy some kind of larger-engined Subaru or a weird Lancia that is only made for Italian politicians to be chauffeured about in 😁

If the GRMN had really trick stuff like Öhlins damping, carbon wheels and/or brakes, and maybe a dry-sumped 360+ps then I might see the value.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Max
I don't care about these Stehzeuge. I'd take it so, if a car is to prestigious or rare or anything else to be driven, it's not a car anymore but an investment or a museum exhibit. If you buy a car but are afraid to drive it you bought the wrong one.

I found the same about other things. I got an really excellent hand forged Japanese knife as a special present. It's exceptional good craftsmanship. I rarely use it because it's just to good. Poor tamahagane just laying around. Things that ate build for a purpose but don't get to be used are piece of art or junk with a very blurred line. 😆
 
Stehzeuge :LOL:

Exceptions exist, the GOAT is maybe Rowan Atkinson that drove his Macca F1 40k+ miles, crashed it twice and sold it with approx £7 million in profit...

Lets hope they get driven, despite the modest looking spec they are supposedly very good... @Duke
 
They do like it in that video...
 
it could be that mk2 GR has same engine as GRMN... which I think its a bit funny as GRMN is very limited and expensive model. kind of removes the halo effect from that model. but let's wait and see...
 
Back
Top