ravydavygravy
Dedicated member
GA73 ZOO is available.
GR73 ZOO is not.
Was torn but went for GR.
GR73 ZOO is not.
Was torn but went for GR.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does your car have to be registered after the 1st of September to have a 73 plate? I wanted 74 but the GR86 will be off sale by then.GA73 ZOO is available.
GR73 ZOO is not.
Was torn but went for GR.
Yes. Due late summer but i’m sure they’d hold it till sept if necessary.Does your car have to be registered after the 1st of September to have a 73 plate? I wanted 74 but the GR86 will be off sale by then.
That's a cracking plateJust in case anyone might be interested - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285334089501
View attachment 17603
Done at dealershipDoes the local dealership affix number plates or is that done down south at the delivery hub? I'd like to take my own plates up and just stick them on temporarily for the short 4.4 miles drive from dealership to the Auto-Salon..
Ended with no bids unsurprisingly. £3.5k would get wheels and bilsteinsJust in case anyone might be interested - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285334089501
View attachment 17603
i actually asked what his lowest price was and that its a plate that is quite limited. Reply was '3.5k and could go on millions of cars'... predictably .. it didn't sell.Ended with no bids unsurprisingly. £3.5k would get wheels and bilsteins
Indeed! I’m wondering if someone on here asked for it to be released (I recently learned you can request for regs not previously issued)That's a great plate
I didn't realise you can do that - useful to know for the future (I'm happy with my 250 quid all in plate for now!)Indeed! I’m wondering if someone on here asked for it to be released (I recently learned you can request for regs not previously issued)
I did, back in January. I have been patiently waiting for it.Indeed! I’m wondering if someone on here asked for it to be released (I recently learned you can request for regs not previously issued)