GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

Hi I would keep you options open on PX they were 2.5k adrift on my bmw with fsh and vgc compared to motorway they were even lower than WBAC. Motorway was painless one day all done and no cost to me. For ref we are talking 10 against 12.5k so big percentage. Good luck itโ€™s all dependent on the individual dealers I guess.
Toyota Online gave me a fair amount more than anyone else was offering, I guess it comes down to the individual car. Just make sure you have a few lined up to get the best offer.
 
Thanks guys! I'm hoping Toyota will be decent as I currently own a GT86. I'll get some quotes elsewhere as well though ๐Ÿ˜Š been told the ETA for arriving at the dealership is towards the end of May so I need to start having a look.
 
The value they gave me was reasonable but was done through BCA. You go to a website take pics, mention any damage, issues etc. The value that came back ended up being more than the initial quote which I didn't expect. Meant I had a bit spare for the exhaust and other bits.
 
Got mine 11am this morning. All is good, 110 miles today and need no excuses not to go for trips out..
IMG_7804.webp


IMG_7786.webp


IMG_7792.webp


IMG_7801.webp
 
Looking good man- enjoy! (Best colour too๐Ÿ’ซ)

The car looks great! And looks like a fun first road trip๐Ÿ’ซ

Based in Weymouth, so most road trips are just little jaunts to find some coast to make the pictures smile a bit more.

Sun was out this morning, so at 06:30 I went to park up on the Esplanade for some sea view shots. Most of the beach was swarming with Council lads doing the bins, and the sand cleaning tractors. So no joy.

Harbour was teaming with runners, and old folk out on walkies.
IMG_7810.webp
IMG_7808.webp
 
Congrats Chris! The patience has paid off.
Just off track for a second...what are the names of the car shipping vessels bringing our vehicles to Portbury from Japan ...I know one is Bosporus Highway but what are the others names?
Cheers
 
How long did you guys find the Toyota/BCA part exchange appraisal took to come back? I've listed on Motorway as well so would be good to have the P/X value so I can make a proper decision ๐Ÿ˜Š
 
Mine has left the factory as well. Also a red order.
Really pleased for you and me and everyone else due to ship out!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Toyota UK said a couple of weeks ago that the car was probably on the ship.... apparently there's a bit of a lag for info to show on MyT.....
Whatever it is I'm happy that we're a stage closer ๐Ÿ‘
 
Back
Top