GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

“Toyota’s message that “when it’s gone, it’s gone” helped prompt unprecedented customer demand with the full UK allocation being snapped up within 90 minutes of going on sale on 20 April 2022”

Bit cheeky to say this then release a second batch IMO.
Agreed.

But we'll all have 'phase one rear dimples missing/retrofitted parking sensor random ICE knob' editions, and they'll NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US!
 
I've been tracking Bosporus Highway as well. Order now showing as 'In Transit' on the app - nearly there! My birthday is 15th May... Is that too optimistic for collection do we think? 😂
 
I've been tracking Bosporus Highway as well. Order now showing as 'In Transit' on the app - nearly there! My birthday is 15th May... Is that too optimistic for collection do we think? 😂
I've not heard a peep from my nominated dealer yet.. I'm guessing they make contact before it gets to them for the deposit and insurance etc
 
Mine arrived Bristol 13th April.

Then at dealers 28th April.

Collecting next Wednesday 10th. The dealer was like, we can turn it round in 2-3 days. Then when informed that TUK had delivered the car the excuses of BH’s, workshop (software mgmt changes), paint shop (sensors) came along.

Unless your dealers are more focused than mine, you need to be thinking 4 weeks between Bristol and driving away from the dealer.
 
I've not heard a peep from my nominated dealer yet.. I'm guessing they make contact before it gets to them for the deposit and insurance etc
I've just emailed mine to see if they have a date yet but they're still saying they can't see anything until they've pretty much received the car - they're saying June is the most likely date, which is what TUK said a few weeks ago 😊 could do with a more solid date pretty soon so I can decide between selling my car and part-exchanging.

On that note, has anyone found Toyota's part-ex valuation better or worse than the likes of WBAC, Motorway, Carwow, etc?
 
I've not heard a peep from my nominated dealer yet.. I'm guessing they make contact before it gets to them for the deposit and insurance etc
You sort money and drive away insurance with the Toyota Online team.

I wouldn't wait for your dealer to contact you tbh.

When I knew my car was at the local dealer I went down there to see it and chase it through prep as fast as possible, but it was still TUK that agreed that final delivery date with the dealer once they were happy that money / insurance was in place to release the car.
 
You sort money and drive away insurance with the Toyota Online team.

I wouldn't wait for your dealer to contact you tbh.

When I knew my car was at the local dealer I went down there to see it and chase it through prep as fast as possible, but it was still TUK that agreed that final delivery date with the dealer once they were happy that money / insurance was in place to release the car.
Ahh ok that's handy information! 👍
 
On that note, has anyone found Toyota's part-ex valuation better or worse than the likes of WBAC, Motorway, Carwow, etc?
I think the general consensus was that valuations were comparatively generous.
 
My part-ex wasn't quite what Motorway etc offered but was it was near enough to do the deal and avoid hassle. It was more than the dealer offered.
 
Thanks guys, that's good to know! Shan't bother looking at other options just yet then! 😊
Hi I would keep you options open on PX they were 2.5k adrift on my bmw with fsh and vgc compared to motorway they were even lower than WBAC. Motorway was painless one day all done and no cost to me. For ref we are talking 10 against 12.5k so big percentage. Good luck it’s all dependent on the individual dealers I guess.
 
Hi I would keep you options open on PX they were 2.5k adrift on my bmw with fsh and vgc compared to motorway they were even lower than WBAC. Motorway was painless one day all done and no cost to me. For ref we are talking 10 against 12.5k so big percentage. Good luck it’s all dependent on the individual dealers I guess.
Agree - Motorway was really good when I used them last time - got an extra £2k, which felt worth it to me.
 
Back
Top