GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

I've just made the full payment in the last hour and confirmed on the Toyota Portal that I've done it. Shortly after my car's status updated on the app and onlime portal to "Arrived at the retailer". Coincidence? :unsure:
 
Last edited:
I’m told by my dealer to watch the my T app as the dealers themselves do not know what they are getting until the truck arrives it seems.
 
I’m told by my dealer to watch the my T app as the dealers themselves do not know what they are getting until the truck arrives it seems.
Haven't a few people got a notification that the car arrived at the dealer but it wasn't there still?

I may be getting confused now with everything that's been going on over the past week.

It seems until you have the keys in your hand, it's difficult to say when you'll really be picking up the car.
 
Collected.
20221207_171737.webp


I guess now it's time for me to leave the "build progress" thread forever and instead start posting in the "members cars" bit :D
 
For those with the cars broken out of Derby jail, do Toyota Online Rep contact you when it's finally getting out? Or do you only find out when it arrives?
Nobody contacted me. I emailed my local Toyota dealer contact as I’ve got another car on order with them asking if they have seen a red GR86 with my name on it and he phoned me straight away to confirm and sent me the pictures as I requested.

He offered me to come and look at it, but I’m going to buy it anyway so decided a photo will be fine. He confirmed straight away that all plastic wrap will remain on and plates will be placed in the boot for me to fit as I requested.

Never owned a Toyota before but have 3 on order :unsure:
 
3?
Nobody contacted me. I emailed my local Toyota dealer contact as I’ve got another car on order with them asking if they have seen a red GR86 with my name on it and he phoned me straight away to confirm and sent me the pictures as I requested.

He offered me to come and look at it, but I’m going to buy it anyway so decided a photo will be fine. He confirmed straight away that all plastic wrap will remain on and plates will be placed in the boot for me to fit as I requested.

Never owned a Toyota before but have 3 on order :unsure:
3? there’s going to be a load up for resale at this rate.
 
Looking at the locations of cars delivered, I don't think any at all have been delivered to the north west of England yet?

@Conscript your car looks great.

TOR latest update for me is that there is no update. Hopefully the Burnaston car park attendant will point a transporter towards the north west in the next couple of days.
 
I've just been asked to pay... twice. Does that mean anything or has it been decided that the transporter loader is playing roulette and a random order number gets picked for each one.
 
Looking at the locations of cars delivered, I don't think any at all have been delivered to the north west of England yet?

@Conscript your car looks great.

TOR latest update for me is that there is no update. Hopefully the Burnaston car park attendant will point a transporter towards the north west in the next couple of days.

I got the feeling that the demo cars were first delivered to southern branches and then slowly made its way up north.. I have a feeling it’s likely to be the same for the actual deliveries.. Would be nice to have a list of which cars have been confirmed as delivered and to which area. Should give us some indication where the majority of the first cars have been delivered and who might be next?
 
The nearest to Preston I've seen so far is Leeds. There's one been delivered to Scotland (not sure where in Scotland) but aside from that I think Leeds is the most northern. And that's in the Midlands :p
 
Nice - think you are no.2 of the 4/5 of us from our dealer!

Don't forget to try the toilet and refreshments when you go and collect...;)
Toyota UK called me this afternoon to say that my car 'should' get to the dealer by the end of this week, which may mean I actually get it next week (I'm definitely not holding my breath though). Hopefully @Silver Fox this means you won't be far behind.
 
Back
Top