GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

if your window on pc is rather small the sparkles compress into fast blinking pixels, and lots of them. Not sure how long i can last with this lol
 
if your window on pc is rather small the sparkles compress into fast blinking pixels, and lots of them. Not sure how long i can last with this lol

I lasted about 20 seconds.

FYI, If you want to disable them:

holida.webp
 
Yeah I thought I might finally have that excuse I needed to stump up money for a new graphics card.

lol, I did that two weeks ago. I thought I might as well make the most of my money, rather than it just sitting there with no idea of when I'll get my car. A week later a nice email from Toyota asking for payment.... oh well, atleast I get to enjoy games in 4K now.
 
MyT updated status to car delivered at retailer today but I called toyota online yesterday and they told me they don't have an exact Eta, maybe 1 or 2 weeks and they will call me when the time is due. Contacted the retailer and no transporter have turned up today.
 
MyT updated status to car delivered at retailer today but I called toyota online yesterday and they told me they don't have an exact Eta, maybe 1 or 2 weeks and they will call me when the time is due. Contacted the retailer and no transporter have turned up today.
I might do a drive by later and see if mine is actually there. Toyota haven't asked me for any money yet.

On the up side, my copy of EVO just arrived :D
 
MyT updated status to car delivered at retailer today but I called toyota online yesterday and they told me they don't have an exact Eta, maybe 1 or 2 weeks and they will call me when the time is due. Contacted the retailer and no transporter have turned up today.
App says it's here but it's not. Brilliant đŸ™ƒ
 
Well, it was too good to be true, wasn't it? :mad:

I was literally putting my shoes on to go and get the car for my 1PM appointment and the dealer phoned me. TUK contacted them less than an hour before I was due to turn up, because "they've had problems trying to register the car" and have asked me to hold off "until later".

I am seriously ****ed off now. After all this, I thought that with the car sitting at the dealer ready to go, insurance confirmed, there couldn't possibly be any more delays, but no, TUK to the rescue again. The dealer said he was hoping I might be able to just pick it up this evening instead, and I'm expecting a call back, but given how terribly this has all been handled from start to finish, I am betting that it won't be today that I see the car.

**** sake.
 
This level of incompetence is insane. Proper piss boiling

Still no updates for me, dealer never phones me, still not phoned about the demo I know they have and I suspect they have no intention of letting people test in order to keep mileage low. They know I'm buying regardless so what would be the point of me having a go?

Still waiting on part ex value although not reliant on it, you'd think they'd get on with it given it's supposed to be this week. There seems to be no apologies either. I'm not one for compo but this whole process has been farcical. But it's OK, you get a soft toy and a bamboo box for your keys.
 
I reckon that meeting the online team were all in last week was to discuss some new innovative ways to prolong the nightmare. They've come up with some crackers..."aye let's set MyT to show the car is delivered when it hasn't been hahaha" :mad:
 
Back
Top