GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

I better sell that old car now (Toyota lowballed me on trade in :cry: )

1658996562030.webp
 
My cars been in Derby for some time now, and will be for quite a bit longer, but has anyone else in the same situation got an ETA of 1900/01/01?

Changed to this early July I think.

Just to clearify this: When the cars arrives at the local port, they set the ETA to 0 (or null = no value), which is (just) displayed as 1900/01/01.
 
Really nice to see loads of people getting progress. Looks like we will all end up with cars around October. I wonder if part of the reason for putting them out together is to curb values for anyone flipping them? Either way, it's looking up!
 
Order times please......

Help us less fortunate imagine/fantasise when our orders may turn up
Ordered at 10.14, so didn't expect any movement for a while given some of the other communication we've seen recentlty!
 
‘Processing Order’ Status update email for me too.

Has been showing ‘Processing order’ for ages though it looks like things are moving along…

10:07 order in Electric Blue Manual
 
Weird, the only difference between us is the colour. Order time and spec (manual) are the same and mine is apparently built. Perhaps Subaru just decided to paint a load of SB ones first?
Yes I'm sure that's the case.

Great to see progress though, getting exciting now...
 
Weird, the only difference between us is the colour. Order time and spec (manual) are the same and mine is apparently built. Perhaps Subaru just decided to paint a load of SB ones first?
No, color is no factor in which order the cars are built.
They dont even build the cars by type.

 
  • Like
Reactions: DpM
Yes I'm sure that's the case.

Great to see progress though, getting exciting now...
I ordered a Sapphire Blue and had confirmation at 10:14, and mine is still 'Processing Order', so I'm not sure it's as simple as that. There must be a system to explain the order that cars are being made in, but I think we've got as much chance of understanding that as working out the answers to one of Ted Rogers riddles in 3-2-1. I do have an ETA now though, so the fact I have some progress now is definitely good news. At least now it does seem that we're all heading in the right direction rather than just being stuck in limbo. It'll be great to see when some cars actually get delivered to people.
 
I ordered a Sapphire Blue and had confirmation at 10:14, and mine is still 'Processing Order', so I'm not sure it's as simple as that. There must be a system to explain the order that cars are being made in, but I think we've got as much chance of understanding that as working out the answers to one of Ted Rogers riddles in 3-2-1. I do have an ETA now though, so the fact I have some progress now is definitely good news. At least now it does seem that we're all heading in the right direction rather than just being stuck in limbo. It'll be great to see when some cars actually get delivered to people.
Indeed. It's a complete mystery. Above, a couple of people have already "Left the Factory", yet their ETAs are almost 2 weeks later than mine which is still "In Build". One of the problems with this forum is that with so much information being shared, it's easy to start worrying if your experience doesn't match someone else's.
 
No, color is no factor in which order the cars are built.
They dont even build the cars by type.



I ordered a Sapphire Blue and had confirmation at 10:14, and mine is still 'Processing Order', so I'm not sure it's as simple as that. There must be a system to explain the order that cars are being made in, but I think we've got as much chance of understanding that as working out the answers to one of Ted Rogers riddles in 3-2-1. I do have an ETA now though, so the fact I have some progress now is definitely good news. At least now it does seem that we're all heading in the right direction rather than just being stuck in limbo. It'll be great to see when some cars actually get delivered to people.
Fair enough - so it's all a bit random then!

Either some complex algorithm not decodable by us mere mortals; or an absolute bunfight!
 
Back
Top