Prestonese
Dedicated member
20mpg though. No aircon! The struggle is real!Shouldn't be too much of a hardship!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
20mpg though. No aircon! The struggle is real!Shouldn't be too much of a hardship!![]()
Thoughts and prayers!20mpg though. No aircon! The struggle is real!
Some lucky person will have an early GR86 in Grey reallocated to them soon.
I've had a change of circumstances and had planned a few things with the GR86 arriving this month. The delays mean it won't work out for me to wait until October so I'll rejoin the queue. Some lucky person will be allocated my car currently sat in Derby since early June. Congratulations to whoever gets it!
I'll be spending more time with this for now...
Asked to be put back. I did contemplate a colour change but can now wait until I see them in the flesh before deciding.Did you change colour too, or just asked to be put at the back of the queue?
Thanks. Those words mean a lot to me.Thoughts and prayers!
Yours will be ready 11 days before mine and mines in the countrySo I haven't had an email or a notification or anything but I just thought I'd check the app to see the changes mentioned above....and my car has gone into build!
LIGHT THE BEACONS!
View attachment 6622
Don't know when this happened...as I said no email about it yet. Think I checked the website last week and nothing was there.
EDIT: I've just checked on the website too, and can now do the trick to check the estimated delivery date. I know we aren't meant to place too much faith in this info, but it marries up with the general "October" consensus....
View attachment 6623
Just had email and notification. Build in progress! Woohoo!
Hah! After all that's happened, I wouldn't put too much stock in any date to be honest. I'm trying not to get too excited until I actually have a set of keys in my hand.Yours will be ready 11 days before mine and mines in the country![]()
MyT App just notified me to say it's now "Processing Order" (it already was), so I thought that was a bit weird.
Checked in Chrome, and I now have some more info though, so nice to see something is happening at last:
currentStatus: estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-11-03"
Just updated my sig to include that info actually, as I figured people may ask....10.04.My birthdate
Wish people would tell us when their order email came through...![]()
it's in my signature (email confirmation was just straight after I ordered):My birthdate
Wish people would tell us when their order email came through...![]()
Mine has done the same but no further update and still I.Le processing.Dunno if it's just an update to the app but now I see more details but no progress..
@mirokujames - I’d check the ‘developer tools’ trick at the first post of this thread:Mine has done the same but no further update and still I.Le processing.
My order is processing as well, but according to mine when I check with developer tools, it's still on 'no status'@mirokujames - I’d check the ‘developer tools’ trick at the first post of this thread:
Thread 'GR86 build progress / delivery tracking thread'
https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/gr86-build-progress-delivery-tracking-thread.1196/