GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

My dealer phoned me and left a voicemail on Monday saying they have the dealer demonstrator in and did I want to test drive it, as they can see my car will be with them next month.

Toyota Online still haven’t replied to my message around not paying till I get a firm date for collection. So for now I will continue to ignore them all :ROFLMAO:
 
MyT has updated!!!

… to a Christmas tree. Still order processing 😅
Yup... It is pretty though 😂
Screenshot_2022-12-01-09-24-37-21_715cf539f279538cd75643f24ff867f8.webp
 
Had a voicemail from TUK last week saying my car should be with Bracknell on 2nd (Bracknell actually asked ME for an expected delivery date when I was in for my test drive!). I've not had any request for payment yet.

I emailed TUK asking if it was still expected on 2nd and could I view the car before making payment as it's been sitting around for months.

The reply says they can definitely arrange a viewing, which is good but they didn't confirm the 2nd 🤦‍♂️ "we are currently anticipating your GR86 to be delivered before Christmas, so when we have an exact date we will be in touch".
 
I was told mine was due for delivery this week last Wednesday, I then paid and signed paperwork online. Then emailed Friday to ask for a delivery date to be told its now with logistics and they cannot advise. Dealer says its not on the delivery schedule for this week or next. :(
 
I was told mine was due for delivery this week last Wednesday, I then paid and signed paperwork online. Then emailed Friday to ask for a delivery date to be told its now with logistics and they cannot advise. Dealer says its not on the delivery schedule for this week or next. :(
I've paid but not signed any paperwork yet....was told that would come next. Been a week since paying now.
Hope that doesn't hold up delivery, they said it should be arriving at the dealer "from" today.
 
I've paid but not signed any paperwork yet....was told that would come next. Been a week since paying now.
Hope that doesn't hold up delivery, they said it should be arriving at the dealer "from" today.

Have anyone actually signed any final paperworks after paying? All I know is that my car is not ready for the very first batch but should still be this month, paid up a while ago
 
Still waiting for my paperwork to be ready. Paid last week. I was told the car was scheduled to be at the dealer tomorrow but I assume this won't be happening.
 
Did the faff of taking photos of part ex on Tuesday. Nothing back yet, not expecting much tbh. Money is ready to go when they want it. TUK said WC 5th
 
I'm waiting for final paper work, I've been told that my car is in the first batch and my dealer tells me the car should arrive on the 5th.
 
Are the reg numbers allocated randomly? Mine seems to have a "west of England" code rather than any of the 20+ reading options 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top