Parts for Sale GR86 GR86 Boot Closing Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVGR

Totally Hooked
Trader
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
2,037
Location
Berkshire
Following interest from my post here: https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/boot-closing-strap-saving-dirty-hands-and-paint-marks.3196/

I have sourced parts and written instructions to install a boot strap to prevent you having to touch the dirty boot to close it. I did this for myself but sharing for the community.

Unlike other products everything can be returned to stock easily, with no damage done at any time. No drilling required. No chance of the strap getting stuck in the boot.

The install is simple and it is priced for the community, not to make a profit. I have purchased a number of kits to help keep the price down for you all.

Everything can be returned to stock easily, with no damage done at any time.

PXL_20230403_135246771.jpg


Price is £13 incl postage, if you’d like one please send £13 paypal to [email protected].

Shipping is untracked economy to keep costs down.

Please use the “Paying for an item or service” option with strap in the description. I will get all your details through paypal but you’re welcome to message me through the forum, or in the thread for anything.

Install instructions here: https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/boot-closing-strap-saving-dirty-hands-and-paint-marks.3196/post-60591

Thanks and enjoy!

P.S

Other countries:
$22 USA
£18 Europe


Approximate shipping times: UK, up to a week, Western Europe in up to 2 weeks, Eastern Europe in up to 5 weeks, North America in up to 6 weeks, South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks and Australia in up to 12 weeks.

Belgium appears to be charging a large amount of tax, Germany not.

This product was created by GR86UK ([email protected]) and is a protected invention.
 
Last edited:
Done. Put my username in the reference :)
You' might have my address from when I bought the mud guards, but I'll PM you again anyway.
 
Fantastic, much appreciated.
Will get funds sent and address sent set a bit later on when I get home👍
 
Thanks, sent

No rush as I said in the PM if you want to wait for a batch of orders to pile up before posting.
 
Thanks for the time and effort you've gone to for this, looks like a great solution. I'll send over payment and PM you my address.
 
Top work @PVGR , I'll sort out admin in a day or two.

After this undoubted triumph, your next mission, should you choose to accept it...

...could it be...


...an integrated suit hook?
 
Top work @PVGR , I'll sort out admin in a day or two.

After this undoubted triumph, your next mission, should you choose to accept it...

...could it be...


...an integrated suit hook?
😂 I mean I did the boot strap for the community, I hate to say it is there really that many people who need a coat hook..........😛

Unless you're a Saudi prince willing to pay for bespoke services; in that case the answer is of course sir, I will bill you post development.
 
Payment and address now sent👍
Thank you so much for your efforts, this forum is such a breath of fresh air, and much appreciated I’m sure, by all on it.
once again, many thanks.👍
 
Excellent job @PVGR have sent you payment with my username as reference, will PM you address for postage.
:cool:
No more dirty boot hands....
 
Great idea - I've just PM'd you with my address (and made payment). (y)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top