Parts for Sale GR86 GR86 Boot Closing Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @PVGR, finally got around to sending the ££; address should be in the PayPal message. No rush, happy to receive when convenient.
 
Thank you. Arrived today.

Now for the fiddly bit where I must avoid dropping the bolt into the boot frame!
Avoid that at all costs! Take your time! It's not fun fishing it out.....
 
Hi mate, good solution, well done! I’ll send £12 by PayPal shortly, assuming you still have some left? Thanks, Paul
 
Last edited:
The World's Grumpiest Man, - aka my postman, who has a rather Sisyphean air about him as he goes about his business of delivering essential mail and packages around the North Warwickshire area - has just delivered my strap kit.

Thank you @PVGR for the prompt despatch - it all looks to be in perfect order.

I shall endeavour to fit it this weekend.
 
Sent £12 over just now - no rush as my car is not in the UK yet👍🏻
 
only to realise that I had put it in the wrong hole ...
During my 37 years+ in the RN as an Engineer, if a bolt/screw was playing difficult I was always advised to "put some fur around it". I'm pretty sure that doing so improves ones aim and avoids the dreaded 'helmet carpet scuff' :oops:
 
Thanks for the couple I've received recently. Am away early this week, will post towards the weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top