GR86 Everyday Driver - unwrapping and first impressions of owning

I like these guys - interested to see what else they post but not sure about those wheels at all!
 
I like these guys - interested to see what else they post but not sure about those wheels at all!
1E125D14-BA7B-4E65-ADD6-E35DB77C8C84.webp
22E19AEB-BC90-4B7D-8287-97459AAE7019.webp


Hmmmm , I’d be saying no 🤔 Bold choice but I’d prefer to see what a gunmetal/titanium grey looked like 🤔
 
PPF looks a must in several areas , the side sill look like they will get peppered by the front wheels from below and feet when getting in and out on the upper surface. 🤔
 
Haha just saw this after posting in the owners cars area 🤣
 
PPF looks a must in several areas , the side sill look like they will get peppered by the front wheels from below and feet when getting in and out on the upper surface. 🤔
Rear hips definitely too if it's anything like my old GT86, completely blasted despite long mudflaps (doing occasional gravel road hoons might have something to do with it though - but still)
 
Rear hips definitely too if it's anything like my old GT86, completely blasted despite long mudflaps (doing occasional gravel road hoons might have something to do with it though - but still)
I’m sure early adopters who don’t fit PPF and some form of front mudflap/guards will soon identify the areas which get peppered 🤔
 
Would be useful to collate key areas to get done then maybe do a group buy if the Toyota stuff is pants.
 
As soon as I can get my hands on RRG's demonstrator there'll be a selection of DIY install kits available

I already have a decent discount for forum members on all items when purchased through our web shop (link) which will be updated with the GR86 stuff as soon as it's ready.
GRZOO15 will get you a 15% discount on your first purchase (y)
 
Last edited:
As soon as I can get my hands on RRG's demonstrator there'll be a selection of DIY install kits available

I already have a decent discount for forum members on all items when purchased through our web shop (link) which will be updated with the GR86 stuff as soon as it's ready.
GRZOO15 will get you a 15% discount on your first purchase (y)
I’m guessing you will offer install as well 🤔
 
I’m guessing you will offer install as well 🤔
If you’re willing to travel to Barnsley, yes. But we’ve never had any issues with the DIY kits, other than the occasional bits of debris getting trapped by folks fitting in dusty / windy / outdoor environments.
 
If you’re willing to travel to Barnsley, yes. But we’ve never had any issues with the DIY kits, other than the occasional bits of debris getting trapped by folks fitting in dusty / windy / outdoor environments.
Not a problem getting over to you. I’d be wanting the entire sills wrapping which I don’t think would be a straightforward job 🤔
 
Back
Top