GR Yaris EBC discs are on ready for 2023 fun and games

DeanoC

Totally Hooked
Trader
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
362
Reaction score
662
Location
Essex/Herts
I've got the @EBC Brakes discs and a fresh set of RP1 pads on today. They are a perfect fit and allow you to get titanium shims in when it's all new.

The cooling vanes are much wider than OEM, they are 1kg lighter, all the go rusty bits are black and you can just replace the rotors on your bells. No brainer I reckon!

The RP1 pads continue to amaze me, I went to Anglsey in Dec on not much pad left thinking it would be wet and I'd not use the brakes loads, well it was dry and totally dead so I ended up kicing its head in for 150 miles out there, pads down to <2mm and performing like new. Madness.

If anyone wants some 27.5mm OEM discs let me know 👍

20220826_130918.jpg
20220826_150913.jpg
20230118_141958.jpg
20230118_142005.jpg
20230118_135040.jpg
20230118_164216.jpg
20230118_163520.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice, I have a set going on in a couple of weeks too, another vid with Tegiwa. EBC are kindly sending some RPX pads to try too, the RP1s have been brilliant (y)
 
Nice, I have a set going on in a couple of weeks too, another vid with Tegiwa. EBC are kindly sending some RPX pads to try too, the RP1s have been brilliant (y)
Excellent, I'll be keen to know what you think of them.
 
Thanks for the info & feedback! The RP Series pads have proved to be quite the track pad so far
 
defo keen on the feedback for the discs Dean - very much on the list as replacements for the OEM's once the latter have given their best...
 
Nice. They do look good.

When my OEM discs are shot I'll definitely consider these.
 
Thanks Deano,

Good to know and good weight saving over the originals.

I got to use my new EBC RP1's at Brands last week in quite cold conditions and they were superb. Very pleased with mine.

D.

p.s. May possibly look to join you at Bedford in March. Never done that circuit so would be a learning experience for me.
 
Thanks Deano,

Good to know and good weight saving over the originals.

I got to use my new EBC RP1's at Brands last week in quite cold conditions and they were superb. Very pleased with mine.

D.

p.s. May possibly look to join you at Bedford in March. Never done that circuit so would be a learning experience for me.
Do they create as much dust as the OEM's?
 
Back
Top