Forum Event Demon Tweeks GR Zoo Event | Saturday 24th September

gr-fun

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
Cheshire
Bad news for anyone coming from Manchester ,m56 j9 to 11 shut over that weekend 🤦🏻
Thanks for sharing Steve, if people want to attend they will find an alternative route - just leave a little earlier and go cross country. :)

Details regarding the diversion are listed below - diversion is to do with a bridge replacement near to Preston Brook.

Philevo6

Totally Hooked
Trader
Dec 6, 2021
Yeah,lets try get a good turn out for this.:cool:(y)

Could be one of the last of the year, judging by oct/nov/dec weather.

Reactions: gr-fun

Yogi896

Devoted member
Feb 26, 2022
Pembrokeshire
I'm travelling up tomorrow. Really don't want 4 hours each way on one day. Plus is the epic roads I get to use for the drive through Wales.

If anyone going is interested in a seat lowering kit, gearshift riser or steering boss to move wheel closer, let me know and I will throw them in the boot. £150 the lot. If not I get to drive without worry of them sliding about in boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: GR-Admin and MrJ

MrJ

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
I’m going to extreme lengths to avoid the M56 closure and heading over from North Wales instead. The road over the top from Ffestiniog to Ysbyty Ifan is a wonderful thing.

CC790057-FEE1-42BA-8A7B-B96471BC96AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheManWithTheStick

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
As is normal for GR Zoo events, forum mugs and stickers will be available on the day with any donations going towards running costs and keeping us advert free.

If you plan on buying anything from Demon Tweeks on the day, their will be a 10% off voucher that you'll need to present at the checkout. Vouchers will be handed out throughout the morning and the discount applies for most items but excludes items such as race fuel, sim products and bikes. Exclusions will be on the voucher.

Mushy

Devoted member
Dec 6, 2021
I'm travelling up tomorrow. Really don't want 4 hours each way on one day. Plus is the epic roads I get to use for the drive through Wales.

If anyone going is interested in a seat lowering kit, gearshift riser or steering boss to move wheel closer, let me know and I will throw them in the boot. £150 the lot. If not I get to drive without worry of them sliding about in boot.
@Philevo6 there must be something there you haven't got. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: Philevo6

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
From the conversations I've had in the last couple of days, seems plenty of GR's will be attending. 😍

MrJ

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
I’ve got a carbon fibre Forge duct I can bring along if anyone’s after one.

MrJ

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
Waiting for someone to bring along a delivery miles car with the wrapping on now…

bytesandbolts

Sep 19, 2022

which seat lowering kit?