Forum Event Collins Performance Open Day | 1st April 2023

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Since joining us as our main sponsor @Collins_Performance always wanted to hold an open day for GR owners and this has now been organised. :cool:

Saturday 1st April 2023 (10:00-14:00) at Collins Performance HQ in Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4TR

A great opportunity to see lots of owners cars, meet the Collins Performance team, view products and benefit from special deals on the day.
All GR cars are welcome and if you plan on joining us then please mention it on this thread. (y)

Collins open promotion A4 GR Yaris 2023_edited-3.jpg

KevinA

Dedicated member
Dec 6, 2021
Hampshire UK
Would like to pop up ( 3hrs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) so we will see closer to the time, but they are for driving I hear you shout ๐Ÿ˜‰ and of course thats very true.

D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Would like to pop up ( 3hrs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) so we will see closer to the time, but they are for driving I hear you shout ๐Ÿ˜‰ and of course thats very true.
But not for driving up and down the motorway :ROFLMAO:

GR.KEV

Dedicated member
Jan 8, 2023
Worcestershire
Since joining us as our main sponsor @Collins_Performance always wanted to hold an open day for GR owners and this has now been organised. :cool:

Saturday 1st April 2023 (10:00-14:00) at Collins Performance HQ in Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4TR

A great opportunity to see lots of owners cars, meet the Collins Performance team, view products and benefit from special deals on the day.
All GR cars are welcome and if you plan on joining us then please mention it on this thread. (y)

View attachment 12988
I will be there!
Best Yaris GR tuners Around forget the rest they are the one stop shop ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’จ

Reactions: Steveo

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Should be a good turnout - bumping the thread to remind others of the event. (y)