Sold CAR NOW SOLD. NOW £34250 ! GR YARIS BLACK CP 1170 miles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAL

Feb 17, 2022
NOW £34250 ! Hi everyone... i've decided to sell my GR Yaris. Registered May 2021 Black. Circuit Pack. 1170 MILES ONLY ! 1 owner. 6 months check and annual service completed at supplying main dealer Vantage Toyota Preston. The car was sorned over last winter (Nov to April) and kept in my home garage. This, poor health and use of other vehicles contribute to the extremely low mileage. The car has never been driven on a wet road...only driven in the dry...( i use the wife's car in the rain ..lol) I have decided it's time to let her go (not the wife..) so hope someone can use properly but cherish as i have done. The car is totally unmolested, has absolutely no blemishes and drives as new. One person has sat in the passenger seat twice, one person has sat in the back once, nothing has been in the boot and the engine bay is as new. Warmed up correctly every time and premier petrol ALWAYS used. No finance owed.The GR plate goes with the car. PRICE DROPPED FROM £35750 TO £34250 ...you won't find better... I'm in Preston, Lancs... Please PM me OR EMAIL H2ALLAN@LIVE.COM if interested. Regards, AL. NOW £34250 !

Attachments

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.