GR86 Autocar best drivers car 2022

D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Result is attached - The GR86 needed some heavy duty machinery to beat it.

The 16 page article in this week's issue and well worth a read.
SmartSelect_20221123_114144_Readly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Yeah but a big heavy auto BMW was always going to be a bit rubbish. I'm more surprised that the GR was better than a caterham 7 or MC20 on the track.

FRAJ

Obsessed member
Apr 27, 2022
West Yorkshire
I'll have to get a copy of that too. It is a odd set of cars to put on the same test, literally in different leagues. Maybe it'll make sense when I read it.

Seano1878

Totally Hooked
Apr 13, 2022
Manchester
Yeah but a big heavy auto BMW was always going to be a bit rubbish. I'm more surprised that the GR was better than a caterham 7 or MC20 on the track.
The Caterham scored higher on the track score, it was road that left it down which isn’t surprising.

FRAJ

Obsessed member
Apr 27, 2022
West Yorkshire
I'll have to get a copy of that too. It is a odd set of cars to put on the same test, literally in different leagues. Maybe it'll make sense when I read it.
It didn't make much sense, and very little written about the GR86. But I don't need much persuasion to buy another car mag.

LukeC22

Totally Hooked
Apr 19, 2022
West Yorkshire
I'll have to get a copy of that too. It is an odd set of cars to put on the same test, literally in different leagues. Maybe it'll make sense when I read it.
To be fair, it’s just the new cars released this year, unless I’m mistaken. Aside from these cars, I can’t think of anything else exciting that has come out.