GR86 Anyone else sneak out for essentials they don't need 😉🤫

sbc_uk

Totally Hooked
Joined
Jun 25, 2023
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,381
Location
London, UK
1000074509.jpg
 
This time of year: Cranberry sauce, mince pies, pigs in blankets, cheese, brandy butter, sprouts (well I like 'em) - delete as appropriate!
 
My girlfriend owns a horse which is stabled about 10 minutes away. She's there now and just phoned asking me to run something she'd forgotten up there. I made a big drama about having to put down my tea and drag myself off the sofa and step out into the night for something so trivial, but secretly I was slightly pleased at being able to go for a quick blast as I haven't driven the car for a while :D
 
My girlfriend owns a horse which is stabled about 10 minutes away. She's there now and just phoned asking me to run something she'd forgotten up there. I made a big drama about having to put down my tea and drag myself off the sofa and step out into the night for something so trivial, but secretly I was slightly pleased at being able to go for a quick blast as I haven't driven the car for a while :D
...via the scenic route and she's still waiting two hours later...
 
Back
Top