Portland
New member
- Feb 22, 2022
- 5
- 8
Hey folks, some of the spam in "that" place becoming annoying, so time for an account here.
Have had my red CP since late spring last year (Ruby Twosday) and am loving every minute. It's a daily, it's a small van with seats down, it's crazy round the crappy B roads where we live, it's comfy for motorway runs, and as I discovered at the weekend, it can avoid being blown over in high winds and rain.
Only mods are dealer fit dual Dashcams and AP carbon front flaps. Have a mirror riser I should pop on at some point too!
Have had my red CP since late spring last year (Ruby Twosday) and am loving every minute. It's a daily, it's a small van with seats down, it's crazy round the crappy B roads where we live, it's comfy for motorway runs, and as I discovered at the weekend, it can avoid being blown over in high winds and rain.
Only mods are dealer fit dual Dashcams and AP carbon front flaps. Have a mirror riser I should pop on at some point too!
