GR86 Air to water oil cooler

Stardus.

Obsessed member
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
308
Really looking like the ideal oil cooler for a dual duty car that regularly sees the road.

Mine isn't a track car but the odd days I go on track, the oil temperature last like 2 laps before getting too hot. This looks like it will fix that without the issues of overcooling the oil, the fitting and location is also up top and easy to spot potential oil leaks


 
I intend to fit an O2W cooler too for the same reason. I think I'm going to fit a Mocal laminova cooler inline with the main radiator outlet hose. Makes for a tidy install. Not as cheap as the Ansix option though.

Here is one fitted to a GT86

31478.webp


31479.webp
 
I intend to fit an O2W cooler too for the same reason. I think I'm going to fit a Mocal laminova cooler inline with the main radiator outlet hose. Makes for a tidy install. Not as cheap as the Ansix option though.

Here is one fitted to a GT86

View attachment 42856

View attachment 42857
Ohh would this fit with the GR intake because I know the Ansix one does not?
 
Yeah the cooler itself goes inline with the radiator hose so its occupying already used space. They are pretty narrow. It would only be the sandwich plate and pipework fittings you would need to check, which would be the same with any aftermarket oil cooler.
 
Back
Top