Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@Ollie_Hall01I'm sure @kinboshi will add you to the list later - glad you got it sorted and that makes you No.20![]()
Welcome aboard! Let's see a photo of your GRY then! That's the rule for all newbies!Booked a place also - total newbie to the site and the world of GRY so look forward to seeing you all at Silverstone
Yes, absolutely.If you display on the stand can you also do the track time?
Thanks and all sorted - happy to be on the stand with my GR86Yes, absolutely.
Welcome aboard! Let's see a photo of your GRY then! That's the rule for all newbies!![]()
Like the wheels!View attachment 12024
Here we go!!
Most people left about 3pm last year, but others left earlier - there's no set time.I want to come along to this to swell the GR86 numbers if nothing else. Can someone let me know about what time the cars need to be on stand for in the morning to see if I need to book a hotel the night before?
Also if I bring my car mad son (whoโs only 6) do all cars on stand have to stay until 5.00pm?
Surely it's a No brainerI'm very tempted to join in my GR86, I'm only 30 mins away...