Recent content by vrscavrod

  1. V

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I changed from black to white a week ago, car was in the country, I’m now back of the list. It could be my cancelled one 😊
  2. V

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Just change the colour, will give you another year or 18 months to decide what you want to do. Sit back and listen to everyone’s engines blowing up 😂
  3. V

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Well I have asked for a colour change so am going to the back of the queue, my original car is here And been told 17th oct , now going to be end 23 start 24. That gives Toyota Subaru 18 plus months to sort there shit out with the engine problems, if they haven’t 👋
  4. V

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    I think we should all ask Toyota uk to put in writing that the engine failure issues have been rectified before we all pay the balance for the cars, if they won’t confirm then goodbye 👋
  5. V

    GR86 Engine Failure

    I think before we give Toyota the balance we should have confirmation that this issue has been sorted out.
  6. V

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My car has gone from processing last weds to in transit in the uk today, 6 days from Japan are they flying them in. Only way this can have happened is a cancelled order that has been allocated to me.
  7. V

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Had this today 10.18 order.
  8. V

    GR86 Why Aren’t GR86’s being Delivered?

    Something about horses I think 🤔
  9. V

    GR86 Processing Order

    Me too.
  10. V

    Spotted at Goodwood

    I noticed The sliver switches below the heating dials were plastic very nasty, hope the production cars are metal.
  11. V

    GR86 GR86 - U.K. Sales Brochure Hard Copy

    Had these through the letterbox yesterday from Japan, nice quality.
  12. V

    GR86 UK Standard Equipment

    Lots of stuff that’s in the uk brochure is not in the cars, rear parking sensors, GR branded head rests, GR branded threshold plates, red stitching to gear-lever and hand break.
  13. V

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I got told the same last week, car is in the system and if I did change would go to the back off the list.
  14. V

    GR86 GR86 - U.K. Sales Brochure Hard Copy

    I see in the brochure crystal black is pearlescent 🤔 also have not seen any GR86 with GR branded headrests in any market.
Back
Top