Recent content by Tralien

  1. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    so, new one arrived and fits very well. and sounds great, very quiet, no drone around 4000 rpm...i´m happy
  2. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    new one on the way......excited......
  3. T

    GR Yaris Rötheli Racing GR Yaris Oil Cooler - Design Vulnerability & Support Experience

    oh no Phil, you dont need to go this way. there are better ways to react on customers complaints.
  4. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    ok, turns out they sent me the mk2 version of the exhaust. I made nothing wrong, because mk1 version is the only one they sell. maybe they got wrong delivery from invidia ;) well, we will see if a new one arrives ;)
  5. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    maybe. my car is gen1.
  6. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    so I bought one and tried to install it today.....but it didnt fit and I dont know why :( position of the hangers is off 20 cm, angle of the connection to mid pipe is the wrong, stock angles up around 10 degree, invidia angles down and it seems the whole system is around 20cm too short. and last...
  7. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    but what about that Helmholtz tube? Is it called Helmholz? That must have a big impact in vibrations and drone? Looks interresting. But I will check the other ones. *edit* omg, there´s a dyno inside the video !?! didnt see that
  8. T

    GR Yaris Invidia Q300 exhaust

    as HJS is no longer offering its opf-back exhaust i am looking for a new one. i already ordered the hjs but the shop cancelled the order :( so this invidia seems like a good alternative to the hjs. any information about power and torque? any dynos available? my target was initially to replace...
  9. T

    GR Yaris engine ECU tweaking

    can anyone post some dyno sheets before / after with tuned stock ecu? im going down this road this summer, but i dont want to tune for numbers, i want some decent torque upgrade from 2000 rpm and a flat curve. peak torque even could be the same, that´s not my target....+ some more power at...
  10. T

    GR Yaris HJS exhaust / catback noise question (daily and motorway)

    its hjs...dont know if its known outside of germany.
  11. T

    GR Yaris HJS exhaust / catback noise question (daily and motorway)

    I own 2 cars, a Yaris Cross GR and a real GR ;) The Gr Yaris already has a HJS cat + some small tewaks, but stock suspension, stock height, stock catback so its very comfortable to use it as daily and for holidays. You cant drive the Yaris Cross on german motorway with its 1.5l NA engine and its...
  12. T

    GR Yaris What settings are you running with your KW V3 coilover?

    just send an email to kw and ask for a basic setup with this suspension. that´s a good way to start
  13. T

    GR Yaris My GR Yaris broke down

    I also own a Yaris Cross and saw Lexus used the platform and engine for its LBX which is much more beautiful and comfortable (more options available) AND soon available with GR corolla engine (300hp). Anyone know if Lexus has similar warranty policy? Normally there is no need for a Mini-SUV...
  14. T

    GR Yaris Who offers plug and play looms for stop start off etc ?

    I installed yesterday...and what can I say......it seems they delivered an adapter for auto imt....lol.....start/stop behaviour isnt affected, but I now have auto imt when I start the car and can toggle behaviour...lol... I try to contact easycars to get the right one. one question. are there...
  15. T

    GR Yaris My GR Yaris broke down

    hmm....sounds easy.....should be doable.....thx
Back
Top