Recent content by PriusEnvy

  1. P

    GR86 Service cost increase?

    I had mine serviced on Tuesday and the dealer charged me the old price because I booked the service before the increase.
  2. P

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    @AndyRC #111 collected today 22/12
  3. P

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I think yesterday was the first day the car was available. Dealer only called the day before to offer a test drive. Not sure if it made any difference but I had told Toyota Online that I needed a test drive before confirming I would go ahead with the order. The email requesting payment popped...
  4. P

    GR86 GR Paint Inspection - !Important!

    I drove this car today and noticed the same thing.
  5. P

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I drove the Marshalls Gatwick car earlier. My dealer is Horsham but they kindly brought the car over from Gatwick for a couple of hours for me to try.
  6. P

    GR86 Will you have a test drive before you buy?

    I definitely want a meaningful test drive before I take delivery. The fun aspects of the car I am pretty sure about from the reviews but I need some time in a car to be sure the ride, comfort and practicality are acceptable.
  7. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My car is in Derby currently and I will not accept delivery prior to having a decent test drive in a demo car.
  8. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Yes I got the email and my car has been in Derby since 30/08.
  9. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My 10:19 order just jumped from Processing Order to Left the factory. Looking at the Devtools details the car left the factory on 13/07/2022 . Estimated delivery date is 17/10/2022 and I can see a VIN
  10. P

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    My 10:19 order just jumped from Processing Order to Left the factory. Looking at the Devtools details the car left the factory on 13/07/2022 . Estimated delivery date is 17/10/2022 and I can see a VIN
  11. P

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Hi. Another new member here. Ordered a Black Manual yesterday at 10:19. No sign of a delivery email yet.
Back
Top