Recent content by mjm346

  1. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Did once with my brother in the car - it's neck-snappingly quick for someone who's never used LC on a car before 😮
  2. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    I'll still stick around this forum for a wee bit 🤟🏻 thank yous for being such a great community, in the midst of what didn't turn out to be as good of a buying experience as we'd hoped!
  3. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Picked it up two days ago, absolutely delighted with it 🤩🤩
  4. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Decided in the end to cancel my order. Picking up a nitrous blue Focus RS next week 😁
  5. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Interestingly enough, my dad's been in the Honda circle for years (him and my brother particularly love the EP3 Type Rs). I really do like the FK8s and have a lot of respect for them, but I've dreamt of having the FRS MK3 since they first came out (before my mind briefly changed to the 86), my...
  6. M

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    After saying I'm not cancelling my order, looks like I might be heading that way now... a nitrous blue RS has just came up for sale nearby me, and considering my car will be late next year by the sounds of things, I may have to seriously look at this. Plus it would be wayyy better for carrying...
  7. M

    GR86 If you cancel, flip or have to wait ages what will you buy instead?

    I'm not cancelling but if the worst comes to the worst, I would be happy to take an early model GT86 and eventually use what I would have to get me a decent daily
  8. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    What time was your confirmation email?
  9. M

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Me too, hoping for ours to come in not too long! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
  10. M

    GR86 Have you had the call?

    My confirmation came through around 10:44, so I may be looking at a similar time frame to you 😔 when I spoke to Toyota (regarding colour changing, which they couldn't do, but they did my 'call' while I was on the line) they never told me an ETA despite me asking 😬
  11. M

    GR86 Have you had the call?

    Oof 😔 what time was your confirmation letter?
  12. M

    GR86 GR86 Registration Numbers

    I was gonna put my own reg on it; since I do music and singing outside of my main job, my reg is MJ51 NGS (read it again without the space). But if my car's gonna be in 2023, I'm tempted to look out for GR23 MJM (GR = the car, 23 = MY23, and MJM = initials), put that on the 86, and then keep...
  13. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My order is processing as well, but according to mine when I check with developer tools, it's still on 'no status'
  14. M

    GR86 Have you had the call?

    I called a while ago regarding changing colour to pearl white (which wasn't possible at the time, although I'm not fussed now cause Sapphire blue is lovely) and they did my 'call' while they had me on the line - no dates, did ask about 2023, but he didn't confirm or deny it, said he wasn't sure
Back
Top