Recent content by Dave9202

  1. D

    Expired Gen 2 complete retro kit for installing heated steering wheel

    Kit includes heated steering wheel with grey stitching, required squib, steering heater switch, steering heater relay. This is an easy retro fit for a competent person, all wiring already exists in all gen 2 GR Yaris’ plug and play. Had this installed in mine for about 2000 miles, all parts are...
  2. D

    Expired Gloss carbon Eventuri intake for GR Yaris for sale. Excellent condition, boxed with original parts. £950.

    Used for approx 3000miles. All original parts included (apart from 1x Allen key machine screw is missing, not vital and easily replaced) everything else present including unused Eventuri stickers. Excellent condition, only marks are from being fitted. Ideally collection from Pulborough, West...
  3. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    I might have missed it if someone has already mentioned so apologies in advance if you have. But I’ve just seen Aus are getting/got the Mk2 same spec as the UK dubbed the GTS for 66k AUS$ equivalent to just under £32k…. Bargain...
  4. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    I would imagine so as it’s a GPF delete isn’t it?
  5. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    Oh nice! Did you modify your mk1? Will be interesting to see the comparison data from the likes of Litchfield of mk1 to mk2 with similar mods.
  6. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    I can only assume, the gen 1 didn’t have anything either from what I can remember.
  7. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    See you’ve taken your winter wheels off…. I took mine off today! Slightly late as it seems to have warmed up significantly and doesn’t appear it’s going to be cold again any time soon.
  8. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    What’s the goal here? Have you done any mods? Have Whifbitz tuned it for you?
  9. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    The coupler between the cat and the GPF pipe has sprung bolts to allow a bit of movement, seems to work ok.
  10. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) Armijs GR YARIS MK2

    Fair point, I’ve not noticed the fuel much as I don’t use it daily but expect it might be using a little more due to the intake which I know I should probably have that mapped in
  11. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) Armijs GR YARIS MK2

    Top to bottom …. Inside cold start, inside idle/rev, inside idle, outside cold start/idle/rev, outside cold start. Not as sophisticated as @Armijs as only done on an iPhone but I think you can get the gist. As my GPF delete was done before any were on the market mine is simply the GPF cut out...
  12. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) Armijs GR YARIS MK2

    I have a GPF delete and stock exhaust, it’s more incognito, cold start is a little louder but idle is nearly identical to stock but under load you get a bit more. I had the full Akrapovic system on my Mk1 with GPF delete and sounded quite like Armijs and that was too loud for me in every sense...
  13. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    As per @Ecsrobin my understanding is all training for technicians is the same at all Toyota centres in the UK however for the customer service team I would beg to differ. I had a bit of a nightmare just trying to get an oil change after run in without being charged a full standard service. I...
  14. D

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

    Nice! I have a black Audi also and vowed never to get a black car again 🤣 looks stunning when clean though. Don’t see many black GRY over here.
Back
Top