Recent content by AK10TOY

  1. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris Where to buy extended thread lug nuts?

    Changed out the evocorse nuts that clearly have seen better days for the KSP ones, about 12 turns on both
  2. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris Where to buy extended thread lug nuts?

    I went looking for some new nuts again after seeing this thread and I found these KSP ones that should fit. Should be arriving today
  3. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris Where to buy extended thread lug nuts?

    I have the evocorse ones, had about 3 years, cheap to replace but do scratch and surface rust easily, I get about 11/12 turns iirc,
  4. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris (Gen 2) New Order Price List for 2027 deliveries

    Gen 1 was definitely a bargain not sure I would've paid these prices tbh, although I am probably close adding up the mods I've made πŸ˜…
  5. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    Ok sorry must be coincidence the new cap solved my slight leak then πŸ˜„πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ your issue is different which is fine, Just saying for me it was 100% the cap.
  6. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    I started getting a little coolant leak from the cap about 2 years ago, replaced the cap and no issues since
  7. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris GR Yaris A5-A508 turned off towards Cosgrove

    This afternoon, think it was was wrapped dark green with a TOMS wing, reg ending SRZ? looked great πŸ‘, shared a quick wave as we passed it turning off
  8. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris squeaking noise when turning off ignition

    Not permantly It still happens intermittently a little squirt helps for a few weeks, it's less obvious now than before, I assume abit of dirt has got trapped between the metal surfaces, there's a mechanism which looks like it's for the turbo oil pipe, which moves back and forth when the engines...
  9. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris Precious Black Standard

    Since last update I've had CTEC Titanium OPF/GPF Back installed and MT carbon wing finally on after a 7 month wait, worth it 😍
  10. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    MT Carbon wing is finally on πŸ‘
  11. AK10TOY

    Event Ignition Cars & Coffee - Stamford, Lincs, 09.00 Sunday 12th July

    Should be able to show off the MT Carbon spoiler by then 🀞
  12. AK10TOY

    Hi from Northants

    Welcome πŸ‘
  13. AK10TOY

    GR Yaris ECUtek

    I was gonna ask how come you opted not to get it on the dyno but then I noticed the flag, bit of a long drive that, I had my upgrades and tuning done at Litchfield and they were great πŸ‘
  14. AK10TOY

    Event 2026 Summer Solstice "Racing the Sun" run

    Have a great time folks
  15. AK10TOY

    Sold HKS Hi Power Spec L II Exhaust Β£850

    lowered to Β£800
Back
Top