Recent content by AE86

  1. A

    Sold Toyota GR86 Red £28,995

    I’ve found a new car I’m looking to purchase so would entertain a price of £27995 for a quick sale rather than go down the part exchange route
  2. A

    Sold Cobra resonated exhaust for GR86/GT86

    Cobra resonated exhaust with carbon tips for GR86/GT86. Collection only from Staffordshire £300
  3. A

    Sold Toyota GR86 Red £28,995

    Toyota GR86 Red 73 Plate WN73 GZR 1 owner from new Toyota supplied and fitted ducktail spoiler and mudflaps 31,000 miles (mainly M6 motorway) Full Toyota service history at W R Davies Stafford (supplying dealer), last serviced 02.04.26 New Michelin Pilot Sport front tyres March 26 No...
  4. A

    GR86 Exhausts

    Anyone had any issues with the carbon exhaust tips on Cobra systems? Mine have started vibrating, looks like the rivets are loose.
  5. A

    GR86 Slambert Twin Hitch - Import from USA

    I love your honesty ha ha! It would be fab to be able to get two bikes on the back as I’ve already got Thule bike racks which I use on my wife’s Q3, but she is whinging about me using her car at weekends!!!
  6. A

    GR86 Slambert Twin Hitch - Import from USA

    Sorry for the thread revival but did you get any further with your project?
  7. A

    GR86 Slambert Twin Hitch - Import from USA

    Has anyone based in the UK imported a Slambert Twin Hitch from USA? https://www.slambertperformance.com/shop/twin-hitch I’m tempted to get one but wondered if anyone had done so previously so I can work out import taxes and delivery costs.
  8. A

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My wife thinks I’m crazy with my GR colour choice! GT going tomorrow
  9. A

    Sold 2020 GT86 Red Manual

    Price reduced to £20,950
  10. A

    Sold 2020 GT86 Red Manual

    Toyota GT86 2020 69 Plate In very good condition, purchased as an Approved Toyota Used Car in November 2022. Toyota service history 27,000 miles 12 months MOT 2 new rear tyres purchased 3 weeks ago Alloy wheels were powder coated satin black by Toyota in November 2022. The photographs...
  11. A

    Parts for Sale GR86 GR86 Boot Closing Strap

    Sent £12 over just now - no rush as my car is not in the UK yet👍🏻
  12. A

    GR86 Tyres on Stock Wheels

    Please don’t laugh at this suggestion, but I’m tempted to replace the rear tyres with 225 wide Michelin Primacy’s because I love their slidey characteristics on both GT86’s I’ve owned. I could be wrong but don’t think they make them in 215 wide. no sniggering at the back please 😂🙈
  13. A

    GR86 Noisy spoiler / boot lid (maybe) ??

    I had a similar sounding issue with my GT86 and spent ages trying to work out what it could be. I velcro’d everything within an inch of its life in the boot area and behind the seats, even inspecting the rear bumper fittings, only to discover it was the plastic attachment on the fuel cap!
  14. A

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Thanks for your reply. Keep me posted if the splinters become too unbearable!!!
  15. A

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Hi all, I missed the chance to purchase a GR86 from the original released batch from Toyota so if anyone has a manual in red they no longer want please get in touch. I rallied a Corolla AE86 for several years and owned a GT86 for four years from 2014 which I drove 60,000 enjoyable miles in, so...
Back
Top