GR86 Yorkshire Electric Blue

ShootinJack

Obsessed member
Apr 11, 2022
Yorkshire
Took delivery of my Electric Blue GR86 last Tuesday. Into the detailers on Wednesday, picked up today and wow, does it look good. See photo 1.

After showing it off to a friend with a short drive (put the wife in the back to test out how comfortable it would be, estimates at about an hour before needing to get out), went out for a drive into the Yorkshire Dales. Started out heading to Skipton, before heading to Grassington, then Knaresborough and back down the A1 to Leeds.

Lovely drive, but did come back with a cracked windscreen from a stone and maybe a speeding fine too. Nevertheless, 150 miles on the clock, thoroughly enjoyed the drive, love the car and its now dirty.
I am still smiling!

IMG_20230311_120501.jpg

IMG_20230311_171730-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Taggy

Jan 12, 2023
ShotinJack looks great! What PPF did you have done and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost (please feel free to PM if prefer).

Thanks

Taggy

Reactions: ShootinJack

ShootinJack

Obsessed member
Apr 11, 2022
Yorkshire
Looks great! This is a journey that I need to make at some point, it’s a nice loop around some great roads.
Cheers Luke, I'd avoid the A59 from Blubberhouses going west. That road is in horrendous condition. Can't wait for next weekend to go a bit further afield.

Reactions: LukeC22

ShootinJack

Obsessed member
Apr 11, 2022
Yorkshire
ShotinJack looks great! What PPF did you have done and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost (please feel free to PM if prefer).

Thanks

Taggy
Thanks. Washed, polished, Expel PPF install including full front of the car, the sills and wing mirrors. Finished with Ceramic coating (gtechniq product of some description).