GR Yaris Yaris Cross armrest in GR?

chris2110

Absorbed member
Joined
Jun 16, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
34
I have a AliExpress/Amazon special armrest in the GR at the mo, and whilst it's OK it does have a bit of flex and some cheapo plastics

Looks like the back of Yaris Cross Armrest with all the support for the armrest in etc may fit to the back of the GR centre console. Has anyone been there done that and confirm?

Looks like we would just lose that little cubby at the back which is occupied with my armrest currently anyway!
 
I took my shifter surround out to fit shifter bushings. Looking at the Yaris Cross unit I doubt any of it would fit the GRY easily.

The aftermarket armrests that bolt into the side of the seat seem to be the best way to go.
 
I took my shifter surround out to fit shifter bushings. Looking at the Yaris Cross unit I doubt any of it would fit the GRY easily.

The aftermarket armrests that bolt into the side of the seat seem to be the best way to go.
Thanks @Altocumulus mines been off and on more times than I can count! I notice it's in the sections so only need the back part to fit not the front part near the shifter etc
 
Back
Top