GR Supra Work ZR10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 900
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 900

Guests
After spending a very long time deliberating over what wheels to get, back in December I ordered a set of ZR10 which arrived just in time for the annual pilgrimage to FoS.

A few layers of C Quartz Lite have gone on to keep them decent, while the OEM wheels are going to be on winter duty with new sensors and some winter/all weather rubber.

Fresh out of the box
67709896304__79B22031-8613-4A94-A431-6AE3836265F5.webp


Stickered up to match the calipers
67725705048__365CAB78-BDD1-4786-B386-893659C93920.webp


IMG_3704.webp

IMG_3711.webp

IMG_3707.webp
 
Stunning I bought these for my Yaris and would love them on the supra what specs are the wheels? They the one piece or 2 piece. View attachment 6749
I’d like the same colour I had on my Yaris on my red supra
That looks bloody fab!

Mine are:

Front: 19x9.5, 25 offset
Rear: 19x10.5, 32 offset

The fitment is practically the same as the stock wheels with 10 and 15 mm spacers front and back, with half an inch extra width to the rim.
826258F0-09D0-469F-9797-7283AA957E3F.jpeg

93586829-EAF9-45E9-BA98-FD55D9348E89.jpeg
 
Back
Top