Hi all, I have been trying the past couple of weeks to get the sound of the engine/intake into the stereo system through a lav bluetooth microphone. While the microphone works well and I can hear the sounds in my phone or bluetooth speaker, I can't manage to bring this directly into the stereo system of the car (so that I can listen to it from the speakers).
I tried many (free) Android and Apple microphone apps, none of them work once the phone is connected vie bluetooth or USB into the car (some try to play the sound by pretending it's a phone call but without success). I then bought 2 Amazon bluetooth dongles but none of them is pairing. They both get stuck in the screen where the car says "make sure 0000 pairing code is show in your mobile" and after a few seconds I get "Pairing unsuccessful, try again". The dongles work fine (can connect and function in both my Android and iPhone mobiles).
I know it sounds a stupid idea, but I'd still would like to manage this, anyone has a clue which bluetooth pairs fine with the GRY ? TIA
I tried many (free) Android and Apple microphone apps, none of them work once the phone is connected vie bluetooth or USB into the car (some try to play the sound by pretending it's a phone call but without success). I then bought 2 Amazon bluetooth dongles but none of them is pairing. They both get stuck in the screen where the car says "make sure 0000 pairing code is show in your mobile" and after a few seconds I get "Pairing unsuccessful, try again". The dongles work fine (can connect and function in both my Android and iPhone mobiles).
I know it sounds a stupid idea, but I'd still would like to manage this, anyone has a clue which bluetooth pairs fine with the GRY ? TIA
