So I've got a weird noise coming from under my dashboard. It comes and goes suddenly, very hard to describe the noise. See attached video files. When I turn up the fan, the noise gets louder.
First idea was air in the cooling system. Coolant level was on minimum when engine cold, just under max when warm. I cant see any leaks. Will fill up to just under max and see if it changes..
I had my underbody sealed at the dealership last week. Thought maybe a drain is clogged, but very hard to check without a lift. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, maybe just a coincidence.
Any ideas before I bring it back to the dealership?
Thanks!!!
First idea was air in the cooling system. Coolant level was on minimum when engine cold, just under max when warm. I cant see any leaks. Will fill up to just under max and see if it changes..
I had my underbody sealed at the dealership last week. Thought maybe a drain is clogged, but very hard to check without a lift. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, maybe just a coincidence.
Any ideas before I bring it back to the dealership?
Thanks!!!
Last edited:
