GR Yaris STG Signature Nogaro - For Gr Yaris / GR86 / GR Supra

Here's a few customer cars with the seats fitted from the last few weeks!

We are very proud of how many sets we have done now at this point, glad to see customers enjoying the improvements the seats have made over OEM!
5.webp
IMG_4691.webp
IMG_3423.webp
IMG_4678.webp
IMG_1981.webp
IMG_2392.webp
IMG_2373.webp
 
These are non reclining right? Is the rake of the seat adjustable? It’s just that I like to sit with the seat in a slightly more upright position than most but the thing that’s driving me crazy about the stock seat is the inability to get the whole thing lower. I’m leaning towards replacing the drivers seat alone - I like the look of the contrast in the seats structures but retaining materials/colours that closely match.
 
You can adjust the angle/rake of the seat, they use a slim lined seat mount with two sets of bolting locations.

So you can make them more or less angled!

Heres a photo of the side mount in the most upright position / highest position as seen in the photos above -

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-20 at 10.01.02.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top