GR Yaris Smoking GR Yaris Stereo Diagnosis

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
2,584
I watch Alex's channel from time to time and in today's episode he's trying to fix a GR owner's stereo problems.
Nice seats if you are on here. :cool:

 
This would be mine! Disappointed really, I took it back to the original manufacturer and it turns out it was nothing to do with the speakers, they work perfectly fine... It was the bi-amp under the seat smoking due to a defect, which Alex didn't detect (which they did within 5 minutes).

I found myself nearly throwing away a £1k set of speakers on his advice, when there were no issues with them... The car is already sorted and sounds amazing now, albeit is 25kg heavier than stock 😭

I designed the seats with courbeau, reach out to Nick at Courbeau and mention Declan, if you're interested in a quote!
 
PXL_20211116_161928809~2.webp
 
I like the original seats, but they look great and could quite easily be oem. :cool:
 
Back
Top