raz.sofer
New member
- Aug 4, 2024
- 3
- 3
Hi!
I am trying to understand the seat lowering kit situation.
First of all, I don't know if it's even needed. My height is 170cm and my legs are not too long.
I have looked at a few kits but couldn't find a concrete answer if RHD kits fit LHD cars, and if so which one is the driver side and which one is the passenger side.
I am trying to avoid cutting / modifying any trims or plastics, but it seems pretty inevitable.
I have tried contacting some manufacturers of such kits and most of them don't know if it fits LHD cars and some don't even answer back.
Anyone can suggest a kit that will both fit LHD driver side seat and would not require any modifications?
I am trying to understand the seat lowering kit situation.
First of all, I don't know if it's even needed. My height is 170cm and my legs are not too long.
I have looked at a few kits but couldn't find a concrete answer if RHD kits fit LHD cars, and if so which one is the driver side and which one is the passenger side.
I am trying to avoid cutting / modifying any trims or plastics, but it seems pretty inevitable.
I have tried contacting some manufacturers of such kits and most of them don't know if it fits LHD cars and some don't even answer back.
Anyone can suggest a kit that will both fit LHD driver side seat and would not require any modifications?
