GR86 Scorpion trackers & immobilizers

sbc_uk

Totally Hooked
Joined
Jun 25, 2023
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,381
Location
London, UK
Evening GRsssss

Apologies if this question has been asked before. I am thinking of having one of these installed when mine finally arrives.

Curious if anyone has one? Or can share any thoughts or experiences?

Cheers
 

Attachments

Hey I had the tracker installed, as well as the immobiliser. It will not work as standard - the guys at my garage had to cut into a relay to get into the CANBUS to get the immobiliser to work. And there was some funkiness with the ignition wiring. So offically Scorpion has determined GR86 "not compatible" but it is if you have someone install it who is a) a competent engineer/electrician and b) is an authorised Scorpion reseller/dealer. If you're in the North West I can recommend the garage who did mine. Feels good to sleep at night knowing it can't be nicked unless someone came with a flatbed.
 
Nice. Had a Ghost guy lose his head trying to get it to work with the GR86. Seems like YMMV.
 
I’ve got an S7 tracker installed with minimal fuss from the installer. Different kettle of fish to the immobiliser I’m sure however.
 
Back
Top