GR Yaris Reclinable bucket seats

j22b

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Can anyone recommend a affordable bucket seat package or have a set for sale with everything included to fit,
Anything I've seen is 2-3k but can't justify spending that much on just seats
 
Corbeau Sportline RS2 with model specific sub-frames?
 
Had looked into corbeau but was up on 2k with everything included
You could also take into consideration that you can just lower the original seats.
Genuinely good seats will end up costing a pretty penny. In my personal opinion they are worth the money but I get the monetary aspect of it as well!
 
You could also take into consideration that you can just lower the original seats.
Genuinely good seats will end up costing a pretty penny. In my personal opinion they are worth the money but I get the monetary aspect of it as well!
I'm fine with the heights it's on longer drives I find they pinch my right middle back for some reasons and putting a cushion on the seat gives a very odd position no matter what way I adjust it
 
I'm fine with the heights it's on longer drives I find they pinch my right middle back for some reasons and putting a cushion on the seat gives a very odd position no matter what way I adjust it
Hard to see how, usually, much more pronounced aftermarket sports seats are going to improve that? It could of course, but it could also make it worse?

There is also a possibility to install a recaro lumbar support, very cheap (basically a little balloon) that is easily installed. That might help perhaps? On the old site: https://www.gr-yaris.co.uk/threads/howto-install-lumbar-support.419/

Assuming your physical condition can't be improved.
 
Hard to see how, usually, much more pronounced aftermarket sports seats are going to improve that? It could of course, but it could also make it worse?

There is also a possibility to install a recaro lumbar support, very cheap (basically a little balloon) that is easily installed. That might help perhaps? On the old site: https://www.gr-yaris.co.uk/threads/howto-install-lumbar-support.419/

Assuming your physical condition can't be improved.
That's a good shout I'll look into that
 
Proper seats aren't cheap. Cheap seats aren't also comfortable and tend to flex.

If the problem is just in the drivers seat, you could also just buy a replacement drivers seat? I've yet to sit in a better OEM seat than a similar Recaro: https://maar-shop.de/en-eu/products...ardo-artista-left-side?variant=43614169989387, see also: https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/recaro-cs-installed.1926/.

Or, using some man maths - just drive faster so that the long drives become shorter? :unsure:
The recaros would be ideal as the side support is wider and grab me as much shame there so expensive but worth every cent I'm sure
 
shame you are not in the uk, I have the said drivers seat for sale in the for sale thread.

 
Would have been ideal heard good things about those seats
 
Back
Top