Expired Looking for a GR86 Manual

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1628
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1628

Guests
Hi all, hopefully this isn’t against the rules (I couldn’t find any) however I am interested in a manual GR86 if anyone is thinking of cancelling their order. I know that may be a long shot, however if your circumstances have changed please get in touch. I am on Toyota’s waiting list however they won’t provide any indication on position on the list, so I’m not too hopeful.

Cash buyer so would be an easy transaction. Based in South, however happy to travel.
 
Good luck in your search @jw191 .

A lack of information from Toyota means you are already experiencing some of what the rest of us are...
 
Good luck in your search @jw191 .

A lack of information from Toyota means you are already experiencing some of what the rest of us are...
Indeed. So far I’ve visited 3 dealer, phoned 3 others, contacted Toyota GB twice and having a conversation with their Twitter admin. Still getting inconsistent information. Wish I have been prompt on pre-order day now!
 
I'm considering flipping, electric blue manual, circumstances have changed since I ordered in as much it was always going to be a pampered second car but I've changed jobs & I'm now office based so the company car has gone & as I had no idea when the GR was coming I bought myself a Jaguar as a daily driver I like it & I think I would like to keep it, can't justify keeping both so feel the Jag is the more sensible one to keep.
I assume the GR is due soon as Toyota have requested payment
 
A few people have contacted me so far, although only one with a figure in mind. I thought I would clarify what I would be willing to offer for a delivery miles car in England, Scotland or Wales. Northern Ireland has extra costs so I would have to investigate if a car is based there.

£33.5k
  • Magnetite
  • Pearly white
  • Ice Silver
£33k
  • Black
£32.5k
  • Elec blue
  • Ignition Red
I would pay extra for the OEM rear spoiler. I appreciate this isn’t what people are currently asking on Auto Trader; that seems to me reducing by the day. We do not know what they will actually sell for. Above is what I personally would be willing to pay for one. Cash waiting so simple transaction.
I’ve been a GT86 owner for 6 years and have done 60k in that time, so I plan to use the car and not just put it in the garage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top