GR Yaris (Gen 2) Hi all from Barcelona

4GRY

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Hi guys, I'm writing from Barcelona and I just picked up from Toyota claws the GR on black and auto trans.

Hoping to enjoy this fantastic car together, receive a big hug from Spain.

Check some pictures.

GR lights.webp


GR Yaris front.webp


GR Yaris side.webp
 
Congratulations and welcome. Looks awesome!
 
Thanks.
Do you know guys what's the funny way Toyota use to choose different options of equipment or "no options" in the spanish case?

The touring pack here have white stitchings on the seats or steering wheel, black seatbelts and have no option to order on red. The forged wheels can't be ordered as well. Otherwise I checked other markets having both options. I'm really disappointed with this.
 
Congratulations on your new GR Yaris.

I actually saw my first Gen 2 GR Yaris on the outskirts of Barcelona last month and got excited simply becuase you just don't really see this type of car around much at all. (I was visiting my sister at the time)

We have the same issue with options, no heated steering wheel or seats for the cold and wet UK market is our main gripe.

No Circuit Pack Wheels is a shame but at least gives you the option to order some after market wheels and the Braid wheel factory isn't too far away ;-)

Enjoy, you have some amazing roads.

These are the pictures my 11 year old daughter took upon my instructions đŸ¤£

Gen 2 Barcelona 001.webp
Gen 2 Barcelona 002.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Waz
Hi Omen. I don't understand the guidelines to each market, so your inconvenience is not only the look. You really use the heated seats and steering wheel there...what are they thinking?

I expected more from Toyota, especially for the price increase.

Nice to see that pictures
 
Back
Top