MarkyMark Absorbed member Joined Oct 13, 2025 Messages 33 Reaction score 72 Dec 15, 2025 #1 If anyone is looking to sell, I'm toying with the idea
TheManWithTheStick Totally Hooked Joined Dec 6, 2021 Messages 406 Reaction score 553 Location Anglesey Dec 15, 2025 #2 I have GR04 WOT if you're interested. Or anyone else is.
T tonigmr2 Fascinated Member Joined Dec 18, 2021 Messages 24 Reaction score 30 Dec 19, 2025 #4 Y321S GR for sale £495 Ono
MrJ Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 6, 2021 Messages 876 Reaction score 2,127 Dec 19, 2025 #5 I've still got G16XPA on retention, haven't got round to using it...yet. Would take £500 for it.
GR-Admin Administrator Staff member Vendor Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 2,584 Jan 19, 2026 #6 Hello @MarkyMark, Marketplace thread auto-closed. Re-list if still available and remember to update the thread as Sold when it's sold.
Hello @MarkyMark, Marketplace thread auto-closed. Re-list if still available and remember to update the thread as Sold when it's sold.