Recent content by VR86

  1. VR86

    GR86 M4 Westbound Traffic Jam

    We were driving home from LeShuttle to mid-Wales. 2000 miles of easy wonderful driving in France to come home to M25 and M4 chaos. I have the gene that ensures I am always in the wrong lane so we never caught up on the M4. It was great to see another 86. Clean too. Ours had weeks of grime. We...
  2. VR86

    GR86 First oil change (poll)

    First change yesterday DIY. Millers 0w20 at 4250 miles. Oil did not appear to carry any metal particles and there was no sign of RTV. I did break in carefully. It will now see the red line "when appropriate".
  3. VR86

    GR86 Interior stickers on B pillar?

    Nice. Mine is the same. They are not really stickers. The tack is almost nothing. More like static cling.
  4. VR86

    GR86 Interior stickers on B pillar?

    Sticker on drivers side came off in short order a week after picking up car. I think passenger side is still in place. Pic tomorrow if i'm right.
  5. VR86

    GR86 Chris Harris YouTube review

    Chris Harris is always enjoyable. Needless to say he loves the car, just doesn't want to upset the people who spent so much more. We all know that he speaks wisely. I was surprised it was his first drive.
  6. VR86

    Event Japfest 2024 - 7th April 2024 - Silverstone Circuit

    I have booked stand ticket and hotel. Last time I went to an 86 event it was in a Skoda . GR this time.đŸ˜…
Back
Top