Recent content by Souber

  1. S

    GR Yaris Best tyre pressure

    At the moment i use 2,2 front and 2,0 bar rear and It is quite grippy :)
  2. S

    GR Yaris 1/18 models

    Just picked mine. Quicker than my 1/1 πŸ˜…
  3. S

    GR Yaris πŸ‘Ž Negatives - what annoys, disappoints, puzzles and generally irks you about the GR Yaris?

    For me the weak windshield, every little stone damage It. I have 3 bites in 1500 km
  4. S

    GR Yaris Are 205 17" actually the handling sweetspot? (road use)

    I am thinking also about that with braid rims. @Onehp is the rim ET different with 17"? The original 18" is 45, is 40 for 17" rims???? Thank you!!!!
  5. S

    GR Yaris Interesting test CP with dunlop

    Amazing that CP with dunlop is 1,2 seconds slowly than no CP also with Dunlop...
  6. S

    GR Yaris Interesting test CP with dunlop

    In the following video they have changed the tyres from CP to non CP. The result is very interesting....
  7. S

    GR Yaris GR Yaris and the owners age

    I'm 49. All my life had sport cars and some years driving in gravel rallyes. I have the GR 3 months ago and only 1100 km on the clock. I still didnt check It properly but honestly, i think i am too old for this car πŸ™„.
  8. S

    GR Yaris Best tyre pressure

    Yes, sensors work ok, checked with good pressure gauge.
  9. S

    GR Yaris Best tyre pressure

    Thank you. Will check because when i caught the car at dealer tyres were with 2,8 bar πŸ˜’. I left them acording standard but still didnt check properly if the car works as i expect.
  10. S

    GR Yaris Best tyre pressure

    I was looking some information about It but didnt find. Talking about circuit pack on PS4s what is for you the best tyre pressure? Normal dry condition.
  11. S

    GR Yaris Build in progress! September -21 order, Sweden

    What a dont know is if MyT update car status on weekends or holidays.... I received on monday "start build" and "left Factory" and friday "car on the dealer"
  12. S

    GR Yaris Build in progress! September -21 order, Sweden

    Between 10-14 days depending of the vessel. Mine 14 days
  13. S

    GR Yaris Wheel nuts

    Finally i had to pay for them on the dealer. I dont really like this kind of flower nuts, i had a bad experience in my old bmw because last tyre change the person who mount the rim tightened more than 40 kg 😠 and when i went to change brake pads i broke the key and one of them to take out.
  14. S

    GR Yaris Build in progress! September -21 order, Sweden

    Mine: 14 days from start building to in Transit 24 days on the boat to Sagunto (Spain) 10 days from Port to dealer In Barcelone 5 days to get It Almost 2 months...
  15. S

    GR Yaris 23 years between them...

    1996! I love pre-facelift 😍. Mine is completely stock 99 with only 101000 km. Well, i only changed the front camber to improve the understeer and It goes pretty good.
Back
Top