Recent content by ritch

  1. ritch

    GR86 GR86 - TRD GR Performance Damper

    Apologies @KobayashiMaru86 I straight away forgot to go get you some pictures after I said I would, I hope these aren’t too late.
  2. ritch

    GR86 GR86 - TRD GR Performance Damper

    @KobayashiMaru86 i think the damper would go on top of brace ok, I’ll get a side profile shot to show the angles.
  3. ritch

    GR86 Lowering - Coilovers and Springs

    I’ve seen posts from some in the American forums who think 6k spring rates are too pliant for mixed use…
  4. ritch

    GR86 GR86 - TRD GR Performance Damper

    I’ve not experienced any humming noises either before or after fitment of these, so I can’t answer you bar maybe get the garage to take a look at your car. My long term feedback is the effect is subtle, the car scrabbles less when you are hard in a corner on poorly surfaced roads and weight...
  5. ritch

    GR86 White GR86 from Singapore

    Revolution do one that is 1.6L that has an enlarged centre baffle to reduce starvation at higher g forces that may be worth considering.
  6. ritch

    GR86 White GR86 from Singapore

    Is this temperature related, is this why the cup cars run increased capacity diff covers?
  7. ritch

    GR86 GR86 - GT86 Performance Pack Brembo Brake Upgrade Thread

    This endless kit seems much better value at £2725 shipped, it is the same size and the performance pack dust shields fit it as someone on the US forums has fitted them. Endless seem to have a good reputation for quality products.
  8. ritch

    GR86 GR86 - GT86 Performance Pack Brembo Brake Upgrade Thread

    £3128.24 for a full kit from the states minus shipping below: https://www.fastwrx.com/products/subaru-brz-4-piston-2-piston-red-brembo-brake-kit?variant=33719092805720
  9. ritch

    GR86 White GR86 from Singapore

    Looks like shorts fluid paths and the airflow optimisations are interesting, you are track ready now!
  10. ritch

    GR86 Harrop supercharger

    No, I appreciate the engineering that has gone into it, it looks a better thought out installation than the Sprintex or HKS kits.
  11. ritch

    GR86 Videos showing audio upgrades

    Possibly a members car?
  12. ritch

    GR86 Affectionately dubbed the GR-Z

    @jonbatz01 Great build and nice wheel colour choice, it really suits your car
Back
Top