Recent content by R63

  1. R63

    GR86 Service Plan Cost Vs Individual Services?

    I have the £1296 plan, as well as the MOT there are two extra years of roadside assistance.
  2. R63

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    It is, had it in '89, great engine!
  3. R63

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Hello, #102, collected on the 18th
  4. R63

    GR86 GR86 - The “Auto Zone”

    Apologies if this has been covered before or I've misinterpreted, but it does look like the auto gets the mirror as well as the reversing sensors: in the My Toyota page for my car (snippet) ..."name":"Rear parking sensors with automatic object braking","index":70,"standard":true...
  5. R63

    GR86 UK GR86 Order Status

    Could anyone help, my 10:23 auto has just left the factory, how long will it take to get to the UK?
  6. R63

    GR86 UK GR86 Order Status

    10:23, still processing
  7. R63

    GR86 UK Standard Equipment

    Not sure 'optional' is mentioned, but 'pack' and the disappearance from the pdf worries me!
  8. R63

    GR86 UK Standard Equipment

    I notice the parking sensors are listed as a parking pack in the brochure. If I download the pdf for my car from my Toyota (web site), the parking sensors have disappeared. They were listed at the end of the safety section.
  9. R63

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    They asked me to upload again as they had a process issue. I tried the original method, which was no longer available. Phoned up, they asked me to reply with the license as an attachment....
  10. R63

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Got my grey auto confirmed at 10:23, no delivery date
Back
Top