Recent content by Person147

  1. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Thank you :giggle: The black accents on the car look so good against the white in my opinion. I preferred the blue colour to the white, but I thought it would be too much of a missed opportunity if I didn't go for the white. I'm very happy with it. Looking to get some PPF on it over the...
  2. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Absolutely! Was without doubt the right choice in my opinion. I love the look of the back of mine I've added a pic of it I took as I was doing the paperwork collecting it. The dealer was holding it in the showroom to keep it out the rain and because it looks so good I reckon ;)
  3. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    I collected my pearl white one from Tunbridge Wells on Friday 8th September. Had a black spoiler fitted by them too.
  4. P

    GR86 GR86 - Auto Fold Mirror Kit

    That’s a very kind offer. May I ask where in Kent you are, please?
  5. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    Thanks for finding and posting this. I can now show others what I’m getting 😉
  6. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    I have to say, from seeing two in the flesh (metal?) in different conditions; dull, the red is not.
  7. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    Exactly! These are the only ones I’ve seen, so I hope the quality is good. Anyone know if they are matt or gloss on the ‘real’ thing? They look matt to me in the photos I have seen of the car, but not sure. Would appreciate opinions.
  8. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    I’m planning on getting some of the little black decals for posts next to the boot like the limited edition orange one in the US. Someone on here has bought them (3rd party, Toyota don’t sell them) and look good. Hope the quality is good enough to ensure British weather 😣
  9. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    Indeed, I’m not completely sold on the available colours, sadly. I like them, but don’t love them, which is a bit of a shame. I think once I have the right black accents on my white one I will be happy; and nothing takes away from the shape, performance and fun of the cars 😁
  10. P

    GR86 GR86 Registration Numbers

    Thanks everyone for your feedback 😉
  11. P

    GR86 Which colour to order?

    Went to see my new car at the dealer today. They had three waiting for collection. Was great to see them together. I was really conflicted between the white and blue. I think the white is a little too creamy and the blue hides the nice black accents. The red looks amazing on a cloudy day but...
  12. P

    GR86 GR86 Registration Numbers

    Yeah, after looking at all sorts of combinations late last night, I thought that was the best I could find without going for my initials or something. I bought it there and then. As I said, it was late and had been looking for a long time that evening by then, so am worried I may have made a...
  13. P

    GR86 GR86 Registration Numbers

    Yeah, it made me smile but sometimes you need a sense check from other people. Guess you you are in the "negative" camp on this particular one. That’s cool, I’d rather have honest opinions ☺️
  14. P

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Good point, may well have done. I honestly didn’t want it quite so soon. I was in the process of buying a Jaguar I-Pace when it came through. I can only borrow so much money to burn on cars :ROFLMAO: I seriously struggled over the colour choice. Was a toss up between the blue and white. I went...
  15. P

    GR86 Red GR with a black spoiler

    I have a white one and getting a black OEM spoiler fitted. I went for the white body colour as it nicely accents the black parts. A black spoiler will help bring it all together. Will collect in early September and try to remember to post pictures then. I would also like those decals. Subtle...
Back
Top