Recent content by Marko

  1. M

    GR86 UK GR86 numbers

    Yes, indeed.
  2. M

    GR86 Sold Out!

    Spot on
  3. M

    GR86 Sold Out!

    Agree. No surprise whatsoever. A couple of us predicted something like this on this forum a few months back (and I am sure many others had the thought too). Ultimately, they will need to clear whatever residual unordered/cancelled/rejected stock they have. And although many of us won’t like it...
  4. M

    GR86 Magnetite grey in Formby

    Just saw (about 30 mins ago) a lovely magnetite grey come up the backroads up to Formby Tesco and turn left on the bypass towards Liverpool. It looked ace. Anyone’s on here? PS I live in Formby and also have a magnetite grey
  5. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Wow - another one coming to Johnson’s Southport! The wait is well worth it by the way 👍
  6. M

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Yes hopefully see you around the area 👍👍
  7. M

    GR86 UK GR86 numbers

    Interesting to learn that Toyota will be selling through their dealer network for 2 weeks in October. This would make sense in order to clear cancelled orders (and possibly cars they have shipped that didn’t have a name against them). Do you have any more intel/gossip on what the total number in...
  8. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    I think you are spot on @Triggaaar - due to market conditions I don’t think they will sell out the total allocation. Still think they will have sold a decent number of them. PS I am not saying any of this to be negative, day 6 of ownership for me and I think the car is brilliant - I love it 🥰
  9. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    I will call them up too - as I haven’t been given one either 👍
  10. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Useful thread below re numbers: https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/uk-gr86-numbers.4017/
  11. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Of that there is very little doubt. Agree.
  12. M

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Magnetite Grey 6MT collected today from Johnson’s Southport. I really do love it so far. Warning buzzer set to 4k rpm for run-in. 👍
  13. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    For what it’s worth, I posted pictures on this forum a few days ago of 3 cars at my dealers. One was my grey (which looked good to me both in the flesh and in the photo) the others were dark blue and red. What struck me is that I felt they looked far better in the flesh than in my photos...
  14. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Silver was the other colour under serious consideration for me too. I haven’t seen one in real life, but from the photos I think the silver looks fantastic 👍
  15. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    MyT updated to ‘arrived at your retailer’ today. Popped along to take a look. Dealer is Johnson’s Southport (which is a not a GR centre as it happens). Mine is the grey one but I will add a picture of the blue and red one that are also there. All going out on 73 plates 👍
Back
Top