Just had a satin vinyl wrap on my wifes car and was an absolute txxt to keep clean as it was so absorbent, I then came across GTechniq Halo v2 so thought I'd give it a try.
Its really very easy to apply and after 3 coats (they recommend 2) and 24hrs for the car to cure its turned out very, very...
I've always used carpro pearl but have come across a product which kick its ass a mile down the road it's called koch chemi motorplast basically you clean your engine bay with a brush and apc, rinse it, then spray the product all over it, close the bonnet for 20 mins with the engine running and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.